Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Products You Need To Try

I love writing reviews to help others spend their money on products that actually work. I also am not paid or given products for free when writing my product reviews, so you can be assured that I speak the unbiased truth. Here’s what I’m crushing on these days:

IMAG0557

Zombomb Pineapple Mango Body Butter

This stuff smells amazing! But the best part is that it sinks into your dry hands leaving them moisturized and not a trace of greasiness. It’s not listed on her website, but you can ask for it. It’s sold in a small tub for $3.

31ZdHIa+i8L._SY450_

Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Shampoo

A few months ago I went for a hair cut and colour. My colourist suggested I try dry shampoo because if you wash your hair less, you keep your colour longer. I tried this product and loved it! The smell is wonderful and it zaps the oil from my scalp so well that I get two extra days of not washing my hair. It’s $30 for 5.25 oz.

032361

Satin Hands Pampering Set – Peach

Living in Canada I get really dry hands in the winter. Luckily I found an awesome solution to my dilemma. Using this kit once a week my dry hands are a distant memory. This package contains a scrub, hand lotion, and more emollient hand softener for $51. If you’re not into the peach scent, it also comes in unscented. I’m not into a lot of scented things, but this peach smell is amazing and reminds me of a summer day which will also help get me through the long winter ahead.

CG-LASH-PERFECTION-MASCARA

CoverGirl Lash Perfection Mascara

I expect a lot from my mascara. It must not cost much, dry quickly, add volume, and have no clumps, flaking, or stupid oversized brush. Enter CoverGirl Lash Perfection. It lives up to my mascara expectations and I don’t leave home without it. It costs anywhere from $5-$7.

brush page

e.l.f. Brushes

No, I’m not talking about tiny brushes for magical critters. I’m speaking of the line of inexpensive brushes made by a company called e.l.f. (it stands for eyes, lips, face). I can’t review all of them but the three I own are wonderful. I use the e.l.f. Essential Eye Shadow Brush for eye shadow, e.l.f. Essential Eyelash & Brow Wand to brush my lashes, and e.l.f. Essential Defining Eye Brush to fill in my brows. At $1 each what are you waiting for?

Hope my reviews help you!

signature

 

 

Don’t forget to vote for us for best fashion blog in Canada here. Make sure to click on the blue vote for us button NOT the facebook like icon. It only takes a second and you don’t need to register. Thanks for the love!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.