Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's Faux Paw

I know I have said this before but people need to get a good tailor. I am getting so frustrated seeing people wear clothes that simply don't fit. A few days ago a woman was crossing the street and her yoga pants (that's already a no-no see this) were over her shoes and dragging on the ground. I thought the following, "Is she on her way to clown college? Did someone hit her with a shrink ray? Is she borrowing someone else's pants?" Because it's so easy and cheap (around eight dollars) to go to a tailor and get pants hemmed I wonder why there are still people that walk around looking like that. Because I have mentioned getting a tailor many times, I now give this my stinkiest rating:

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.