Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Faux Paw

We've finally had three nice sunny days in a row. Everything was going great until I saw it. I thought it was a huge bug, but on closer inspection it was a human female wearing oversized sunglasses. I speak for many guys (and gals too) that huge, round shades make you look silly -  not fashionable. Just because J-Lo, Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, and others wear them and look awful, I guess regular women think it's a good idea. So are you going to be married three times, drive the wrong way down a free-way, and make a sex tape for everyone to see too? I didn't think so. So then ditch the buggy sunnies! It's not cool to look like a giant bug, unless you are one.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.