Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Want or need? Yep it's a want!

Today I'd like to chat about the wants that are on my radar as spring approaches. My don't want is what's happening right now - I'm totally ill with a staph infection as I write this. My husband is a bus driver and has this nasty habit of bringing home his work with him. Germs anyone?

So here's what I am longing for at this moment in no particular order:


Nautical Striped Blazer
This is from Cleo but at $78.00 it's a bit pricey for me at this time. The nautical theme seems to always be big each Spring so this is right on trend.


Taxi-Cab Yellow Bubble Necklace
I tend to be a bold statement kind of girl so this is right up my alley. This necklace can also work well for people that want that pop of colour instead of buying yellow jeans. J Crew started the bubble necklace trend, but you can now find generic ones everywhere on eBay ranging in price from $7 to $20


White Jeans
These are not an earth-shattering item as they have been around for many seasons now. Yet I still dream of finding the right pair. Prices vary in denim from $20 to $500, but I'd like to find a $40 pair that fit. Too much to ask? We'll see...


This Jacket
I love green oh so very much. I don't care if this is just a trend being that emerald green has been named colour of the year by Pantone, for if I had this leather jacket I would wear it far and wide. (Danier $199)

This Top
What I like about it that it can go with lots of other pieces because of the white/yellow/turquoise/royal pattern and it's great for layering. (Reitmans $30)

So, what's on your list?
Joelle Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.