Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday's Faux Paw

I wish female humans would understand that leggings are to be worn UNDER something as in a dress, skirt, long tunic, etc. When you wear them as pants you look like you forgot the rest of your outfit. You look even more ridiculous when said leggings have a sheen to them like the aerobics spandex of the 80's. I wasn't alive then, but Joelle assures me that it was truly a scary time fashionwise. And those that do not have perfect bodies (which is most of us) or have a bit of "junk in the trunk" when you walk, it looks like two pigs fighting in a sack. I really don't need to see this and no one else wants to either. So please be kind to the enviroment and mankind (and us dogs) and cover up your bumper. Not only will you look better, I will not want to bite your bum thinking it's alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.