Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Products I Can't Live Without And Neither Should You!

Through trial and error and other’s suggestions, the following are products that I absolutely love and use pretty much every day. So instead of spending your hard earned money on products that may or may not live up to your expectations, give this list a look and see if anything appeals to you. Also these beauties are a great bargain!

Queen Helene Original Batherapy Mineral Salts
This is the perfect antidote to tension and fatigue! Sometimes I feel exhausted when I wake up Sunday morning before singing at Mass. After a bath in these salts I feel wonderful! They are not kidding when they say that the Siberian Fir Oil in these salts energizes and dispels the feelings of tiredness. Afterwards I’m relaxed and refreshed. (Sangster’s $19.99)
Goody Ceramic Heat Round Brush 2.5”
 I use this with my blowdryer on freshly washed hair for a straight blow-out with rolled under ends. It really does create beautiful frizz-free hair. ($11.99 WAL-MART)
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub
 This is the best body scrub (and the cheapest) I have ever found. I use this also on my face with great results! My skin does look younger and glowing. Plus the smell is soooooo yummy (smells like a nutty, brown sugared desert) that if I accidentally get some in my mouth while exfoliating my lips – oh well. (London Drugs $6.99)
Revlon Pedi-Expert Pedicure Kit
I’m not interested in the file or the clippers that come with it, although it’s a nice touch. What I can’t live without is the pink “cheese grater” (as my husband calls it) which catches all of the dead skin as you exfoliate your foot. By using it, I have a better than salon pedicure whenever and wherever I want. I can’t wait for sandal season again! (London Drugs $14.99)
TRESemmé Clean & Natural Shampoo
The best shampoo I have ever used for colour treated hair mostly due to the fact that it doesn’t contain sodium lauryl sulfate which can strip hair of colour. Also this shampoo doesn’t dry out my hair and love the fresh smell which isn’t too perfumey like other shampoos. They also make a shampoo specifically for coloured hair but I haven’t tried it yet. (London Drugs $3.99)
Once again Zeke will drop by Friday to let you know what you may be doing wrong stylewise. I’ll see you Monday with another five products I cannot live without.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.