Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's Faux Paw

I had to go to the vet yesterday because I was really ill. I guess I should not have eaten all the tasty berries that are on the ground in our back yard. Joelle told me that those berries are what has made me sick, but I still want to eat them. While I am one to give out fashion advice, at the end of the day I guess I am still a dog.

So, just like me being told over and over again not to eat those yummy berries, today's faux pas is something you have most likely heard over and over again. Each year many humans do something that ages them, makes them smell bad, takes away their money, causes a variety of illnesses, and often ends up killing them. I am talking about smoking! Smoking also causes bad smelling breath, clothes, and hair, yellow teeth and hands, unhealthy looking skin, shortness of breath, makes your body heal slower if injured, and increases the risk of colds, flus, bronchitis, and pneumonia. We dogs don't understand why humans would want to do all of this to themselves therefore I believe we are smarter than humans because we don't smoke (but I still want those berries - hmmmmm...)

As this is a style blog focusing on everyone becoming the best versions of themselves, I felt I would be amiss not to bring this up. After all, how can you look awesome in your beautiful clothes if your skin looks pale, unhealthy, and wrinkled and you're holding a smelly cigarette? Think it's glamorous? Think again:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.