Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Number Onesie

My Mom rocks. I was visiting her in Saskatoon and still needed to put up an outfit on my Instagram feed. I thought my friend was taking photos of me. But after the photo shoot was done and I was trying to upload the photos onto my laptop from my camera, I discovered she hadn’t taken a single photo. She must not have known how to work my camera. After crying discovering I had no photos, my Mom braved the horrible mosquitoes and a fussing two-year-old to take the following photos of me. I’m glad she did because I love this onesie. It is made of a really great material, the pattern is pretty, and it’s easy to get on and off – which is very important when you’re in a public washroom with a toddler who loves to swing open the stall door. Also I had to buy the summer it earrings. I like them so much I am selling a few different colours in my jewelry company on eBay.  So swing over and grab a pair because 100% of the profits go to feeding my family. So do you like onsies? Let me know in the comments below.

Earrings: eBay // Onsie: Old Navy (Similar) // Bag: eBay // Shoes: Aliexpress (Similar)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.