Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Tuesday's OOTW - Leopard

I looked outside today and this is what I saw:

IMG_0208

You may not be able to tell but it is snowing in this shot. Then about an hour later it was snowing way worse! Spring seems to be quite a ways off. This crappy weather makes it very difficult for me to shoot my Tuesday’s Outfit Of The Week posts. So for the next several posts, I will be grabbing outfits from other posts that I feel are good enough for my outfit of the week.

Back on September 3rd, I wrote a post called Purrfection – Feline Fall Fashion. It was to showcase cat fashion for – you guessed it – fall. This is one of the outfits I wore and still can be worn during the winter months with a coat and tights of course. (And some winter boots until you get to your destination. *sigh*)

Top $20 Suzy Shier (similar) // Necklace $2 eBay (similar) // Bracelet $3  eBay (similar) // Skirt $20 Joe Fresh (similar) // Shoes $25 eBay (similar)

IMG_2432

IMG_2438

IMG_2445

IMG_2427

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.