Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Fall Must Haves

I cannot believe summer is just about over. However, fall happens to be my most favourite season with the changing leaves, apple cider, celebrating my wedding anniversary, and of course fall fashion!

Here is what I’m wanting to add to my wardrobe this fall:

Animal Sweater

With animals from birds to cats and everything in between showing up on fall outfits, I’d love to snag this cute sweater.

cn6712165
Old Navy $28

Military Jacket

This item has been on many covet lists over the year but I still don’t own one. The price is definitely right and I think it’s quite stylish.

cn6769459

Old Navy $45

Plaid Pumps

I have always loved plaid – and pretty much every kind of print. When I saw these adorable pumps, I thought “Plaid shoes? Heck yes!”

30_claussen_2_6

Shoes Call It Spring $50

Fake Fur Vest

I’ve been hemming and hawing about this item for many falls now. I wasn’t sure how to style this and then Pinterest came on the scene. With so many wonderful ideas showing how to wear this, I think this will be the year I take the plunge.

hmprod

H&M $40

Leather Pants

Last year I bought a pair for extra cheap off of ebay with the intention of getting them taken in. I still haven’t done this so maybe it will just be easier to buy a new pair that fits.

114050022(950)-z

So what’s on your list?

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.