Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 21, 2016

What's In My Handbag?

I must admit I am a very nosy person. I always love it when bloggers give me a glimpse inside their handbag. Why? I like recommendations for new beauty products and like I said I’m just plain nosy. So here’s what I lug around every day. 

Contents Of Cosmetic Bag

In my make-up bag: Paula’s Choice Lip & Body Treatment Balm – the BEST lip balm EVER!!, Eucerin Aquaphor, generic broken nail file (why do the handles break off all the time?), Goody Mini Hair Brush, Oral-B Glide Dental Floss, Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Caribbean Escape, NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color in #041 Ballroom Blush, Rimmel Lasting Colour Rush Balm in Lady Marmalade, Revlon Nail Clippers – all housed in a cute leopard-print make-up bag that I do not remember where I purchased it. Yes, I have had it that long.

Contents Of Purse

In my handbag: Wallet from a long ago purse show, Contigo Water Bottle – the only water bottle you will ever see me carrying, assorted candies mostly from restaurants, Fisherman’s Friends – my must have as a singer, my keys – the croc key chain says “I<3 Tim”, and my crappy Moto E cellphone that needs to be replaced. It has no storage, a crappy camera, and crashes every time I try to post a Snapchat video – in short a fashion blogger’s nightmare.

Well that’s it. Not very glamorous I’m afraid. Now do you know me better? What do you have in your handbag that you cannot live without? Please share in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.