Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Who won a Gilmore Girls Coffee Cozy From Wanderlustbee?

So how is everyone enjoying the Gilmore Girls return to TV? Sad to say I haven’t watched it yet and don’t want to until I get through all seven seasons. I am only on season five so it will be a while!

In the meantime I am announcing who won the adorable coffee cozy from Wanderlustbee. The lucky person is:

SERENA P!! She won by Tweeting about the contest. Congratulations!! So choose your colour Serena cause you will be emailed soon! Thanks to everyone for entering!

fullsizerender-1

Serena is extra lucky because I disqualified the first two entries. Both people entered by way of following us on Facebook and when I went to check they both weren’t following us. Sorry ladies but I do check all winning entries!

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.