Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Sweater And Lace

I’m totally loving the lace trend! So I was super stoked when I found this lacy camisole on eBay.ca. It is so great to be able to wear this lace with any top I choose instead of having to buy new tops that have lace peeking out of the bottom. And it also comes in black. I think it only cost me $13 Canadian. Total score indeed! I am also crushing on this Pantone’s fall colours called Aurora Red and Potter’s Clay. This sweater looks pretty close to Aurora Red and I am loving it. It is 100% cotton and a steal at Old Navy for $20. And of course this look wouldn’t be complete without a blanket scarf which is on point.

Sunglasses: Amazon.ca (Online Now) // Earrings: Thrifted // Scarf: eBay.ca (Online Now) // Sweater: Old Navy (In Stores Now) // Lace Camisole: eBay.ca (Online Now) // Bag: Thrifted // Leggings: Walmart // Boots: Thrifted

img_1890pscrop

img_1864cropps

img_1878cropps

img_1885pscrop

img_1892pscrop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.