Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday's Faux Paw

First of a very happy birthday to my co-blogger and Mom, Joelle! May you have a most wonderful day and receive a lot of bacon or whatever you humans want. Love you!

Today’s faux paw is quite simple. Here in the prairies we mostly have a season called “winter”. It becomes cold outside. Joelle even bought me a sweater. The other day when I was riding in the car I saw the topic of my latest faux paw – a young human male wearing pants and a muscle shirt. His friends were wearing coats that day because it was quite a bit below zero outside. To top things off he had his hands jammed in his pockets and his arms wedged up against his body. And before everyone gets mad at me – he was probably able to afford a coat because he was wearing band name, expensive clothes. My message here is clear, dress according to the season. Otherwise you think you’re cool, but you just end up being a fool who’s literally cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.