Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Tuesday's Outfit Of The Week - Wheatheart

Both sides of my family were farmers. On my Mom’s side, they are still farming the same farm that’s been in the family over 100 years! I spent many a wonderful summer on the farm helping out. To this day, I am way more of a farm girl than a city girl. My dream is to one day retire on an acreage and enjoy the beauty of nature away from the noise of the city.

So when I saw this wheat field near my home, I just had to take some photos there.

Are you a country person or a city person?

Hat: Ardene // Scarf: Old Navy // Dress: Reitman’s // Bracelet: Thrifted // Bag: Thrifted J Crew // Boots: JustFab

img_1089-ps

img_1136-ps

img_1100-ps

img_1123

img_1106-ps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.