Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Plaid Is Rad!

I spent the second week of September in Saskatoon – where I was born and raised. The weather was great so I got lots of wonderful outfit shots. This set of photos are one of my favourites.

Every fall plaid becomes fashionable and I’m happy about this. I have always loved plaid, and just about every pattern for that matter. Whether it’s a cozy blanket scarf, shirt, leggings, or even a coat, I’m certain every wardrobe needs a bit of plaid in it. If you don’t like the more traditional plaid colours of reds, green, and blues, why not try a brown/yellow or a pink/wine plaid? What plaid style are you going to try this fall? Let me know in the comments below.

Hat: Thrifted // Earrings: Rustic Metal Creations // Necklace: eBay.ca (Online Now) // Top: Giant Tiger (In Stores Now) // Bag: Phillip Lim 3.0 For Target Thrifted // Leggings:// Giant Tiger (In Stores Now) // Boots: eBay.ca

img_1367ps

img_1431psThe first flower my sweet little James gave me!

img_1425crop

img_1422ps

img_1394crop

img_1373ps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.