Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Vested Interest

A fur vest was alone at Walmart. He looked pretty sad and out of place with all the other clothes. That and the fact that he was only $15, I felt compelled to do something about his plight and take him home, not having a clue how to style him. My other clothes mocked him saying, “Joelle doesn’t wear stuff like you. You are just going to sit in the closet – FOREVER!!!” Yeah clothes can be mean. One bright fall morn, I woke up and declared, “Today is the day, fur vest. I know exactly what to wear with you!” And today’s OOTW was born! What do you think? Would you wear a fur vest? Let me know in the comments below.

Hat: eBay // Sunglasses: Amazon.ca (Online Now) // Vest: Walmart // Blouse: Thrifted // Jeans: Thrifted // Boots: Suzy Shier

img_1720crop

img_1721crop

img_1730ps

img_1736crop

img_1740crop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.