Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Palm Springs

Well I am wearing a palm print dress and it’s spring. Yeah I know. I have to get some sleep. 

Anyhow, I was madly in love with this print when I saw it on a t-shirt dress at Old Navy. Then I was sad because the t-shirt dress was WAY too short on me. When I saw the same print on this dress online, I knew I had to add it to my closet but it was sold out. Then they got more in stock and I ended up snagging it for 50% off. I guess some things are just meant to be. I could have worn my green purse with it, but at the last minute I decided to go with the light blue because the leaves have a light blue shade in them as well. And I’m loving the big, tassel earring trend right now so I’m glad I bought this pair in my favourite green colour. Are you loving the palm leaf print trend as well? Let me know in the comments below.

Earrings: eBay // Dress: Old Navy (Similar) // Purse: eBay // Shoes: Old Navy (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.