Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Have 'Em Eating Outta The Palm Of Your Hand!

I am loving the palm print trend so much that this is my second go at it. My first palm OOTW is here. I immediately fell in love with this dress and had to have it. I think that green and pink is awesome together. I’m also crushing on my new pink sunnies but unfortunately Tim (my husband) hates them. He is pretty conservative and these sunglasses are far from conservative indeed. At least he likes my dress though because it is going to be on repeat this summer. And last but not least my favourite summer wedges. They look a lot like the Marc Jacobs version but less than half price. Maybe that’s why I’m smiling in the photos. Nah. It’s because of the dress.

Do you like palm prints? Let me know in the comments below.

Sunglasses: Amazon // Earrings: Aliexpress (Similar) // Hair Extensions: eBay // Dress: Romwe // Bag: eBay // Shoes: JustFab (Similar)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.