Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Top Five Picks For Spring And Summer 2017

I pretty much write how I talk, quick and to the point. So I want to give you my list of five must haves for spring and summer so you can feel fashionable, on trend, and not spend a bunch of money.

1. Thread Ball Earrings

These gems are everywhere and I love them! They are so big, colourful, and fun. I loved them so much I started selling them. Send me an email if you’re interested.

Thread Ball Earrings Joelle’s Jeweltree $15 plus shipping

2. Anything Embroidered

Embroidery is everywhere right now. You can find it on tank tops, jackets, jeans, purses, shoes and pretty much everything else.

Embroidered Jeans Ebay $40

3. Jumpsuits And Rompers

In a hurry to enjoy your summer? Why not try one-piece dressing and throw on a jumpsuit or romper? With so many styles to choose from, you’ll be sure to find one that’s right for you. If you like this idea, go ahead and buy mommy and me rompers here.

Long Sleeve Romper Amazon $11

4. Blush Pink

Blush pink is still going strong. I’ve hated pink my whole life until a couple months ago, but now I gotta have all the pink. This is my current favourite pink item:

Pink Off Shoulder Top eBay $9

5. Block Heeled Sandals

The block heeled shoe craze has now turned into the block heeled sandal craze. You really don’t have to spend a fortune on a pair as I got a really comfortable pair for under $40 at Old Navy. As they are almost sold out, here is a very similar pair:

Block Heel Gladiator Sandals eBay $33

Anything I’ve missed that is your fav item for spring and summer? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.