Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Peacock Rocks!

First off – Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Every day is Valentine’s Day when I’m with this guy:

A throwback shot of our honeymoon. Notice our well-rested faces before becoming parents. Ahhhh.

I am not the tallest gal in the world, but I am 5’8″ and I have troubles finding dresses that aren’t super short. I still like to rock a mini, however I go to Mass every Sunday and need dresses that are appropriate for a church setting. When I found this dress at a thrift store I fell in love with it immediately. It reminds me a lot of peacock feathers. I love that it’s long enough and has a vintage look to it. I feel like Joan Holloway when I wear it. This is one dress that even my non-print loving husband likes. Or maybe he just loves the attitude I have when I wear it. Hmmmm…

Sunglasses: Thrifted Coach for $15! // Earrings: eBay // Choker: eBay // Cardigan: Joe Fresh (Similar) // Dress: Thrifted // Bag: Army & Navy (Similar) // Shoes: Thrifted Vince Camutos for $10! (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.