Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tuesday's OOTD - Wine About It

I am one sad panda. I titled this blog post “Wine About It” because I am wearing wine and I’m now going to whine. Yesterday I started the leaky gut diet to try and clear up a vast array of health issues. There is basically nothing to eat – at least nothing that I WANT to eat so I’m feeling pretty sorry for myself. Fruit, yogurt, cheese, anything processed, and wine *GASP* is out of the question! *whimpering softly* I will let you know how this goes if I can stick to it. Have you ever gone on a diet for health? Let me know how it worked for you in the comments below.

Oh yeah… time to discuss what I’m wearing. I was online and broke down and finally bought some over the knee boots. I mean look at them. They are fabulous! And they were $10! So I teamed the boots up with a handmade shrug. A lady makes them at our church for $30! If you want one let me know and I can give you her contact info. It’s so great because there is no up or down to it – you just throw it on! I thought I’d just go for simple after that and wear all grey. And of course a hat. Because I like hats. Very much.

Hat: Ardene // Sunglasses: Thrifted Coach for $15! // Sweater: Joe Fresh // Necklace: c/o Bella’s Treasure // Pants: Walmart (In Stores Now) // Boots: JustFab Online (Similar)

And no, my Christmas decorations are no longer up. These photos were taken during the Christmas season. Yes. I’m that organized. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.