Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 02, 2017

Top Canadian Fashion Bloggers

Image Courtesy Of Pexels

I thought it was high time that I gave a shout out to the Canadian fashion bloggers whom I admire. From across the Great White North, from vintage to modern, from casual to flashy these ladies have got it going on! I am inspired almost daily by something they are wearing. They even manage to look super stylish in the dead of winter! I’ll also be sharing their Instagram handles so you can check them out. O Canada indeed.

First up is my friend Amber from The Canadian Fashionista @canadianfashionista1 out in London, Ontario. She knows how to go from casual to dressy in the beat of a heart. A wizard in the wardrobe department, she will have you mixing prints in no time! Also her home decor is to die for. All this and cute doggies too? Sign me up!

 

Rebecca from Winnipeg Style @winnipegstyle (from Winnipeg, Manitoba of course) has the most epic vintage inspired outfits. I never know what she is going to come up with next. From tulle to Hudson’s Bay coats, she knows how to rock a look. And did I mention her purses? Swooooooon.

 

Tara from @akward_gazelle is so wonderful at the edgy, chic look. She puts together outfits at bargain prices that blow my mind! I love the rustic backgrounds she finds for the perfect shot. Even though she lives here in Edmonton, Alberta I don’t know her. But I do know her style kicks some serious a$$! And major props for shooting a mini in this artic weather.

 

And from Victoria, British Columbia Shayna @fashionbeforefunction is a real sweetheart. She is always informing her followers of a great sale, putting together a cute flatlay, or styling a great outfit. I love that I can never expect what she’s going to put up in her feed next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.