Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Real Deal vs The Steal

My husband and I went for our first ever hot air balloon ride today in Edmonton. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and wonderful experience. I got some awesome photos and videos. By a mere coincidence we even happened to fly over our house! Now onto today's blog entry...

Who likes to save money these days when buying clothes, shoes, make-up, and accessories? I know I do! *raising hand* So without further ado here are my favourite things I cannot afford and comparable items for less. The prices are in Canadian dollars.


Jimmy Choo Black Glitter Aimee Pumps $532

Walmart Black Glitter Pumps $19


Lanvin Silk Pleated Dress $3355


H&M Dress $39.95


DSQUARED Boot Rider Abrasivato $903.40


Call It Spring Lathon Boots $100.90


Nars Orgasm Blush $29.00


Milani Minerals Luminous Blush $11.94

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star $51.12

Walmart Run Canvas Shoe $12.50

Yves Saint Laurent Ring $255.59

H&M Ring  around $7 (Their website is down for maintenance so I cannot get the price at this moment.)

Someday I will do more The Real Deal vs The Steal so stay tuned. Hope this helps everyone to save some money.
Joelle

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.