Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Peaceful Waters

I have had a demanding, rough past seven days. My next door neighbour has worked on his truck with grinding instruments each night for two hours, my toddler won’t sleep and throws tantrums, I’ve dealt with idiots at web site hosting, the weather is freezing, and pretty much every task I have tried to do has blown up in my face. ARRRRRRRGGHHHH!!

*end of rant*

Anyhow these set of photos take me back to a calmer time on my vacation to Saskatoon. It might have been the last time I was totally relaxed. So not kidding. Anyhow, I am digging this spaghetti strap off the shoulder top. It allows someone as busy as me to enjoy the off shoulder trend without constantly yanking down the shoulder material so the top remains off my shoulder. And I love print mixing so I added my polka dot skirt, a fab bag, some pink wedges, and a pair of my earrings that I’m now selling in my shop. *shameless plug* What are you doing these days to relax? Let me know in the comments below.

Earrings: Joelle’s Jeweltree // Top: Old Navy (Similar) // Skirt: Reitmans (Similar) // Bag: eBay // Shoes: Aliexpress (Similar)

Peaceful moment interrupted by a Canada Goose photobomber! 😀

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.