Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Cutting The Mustard

People are starting to make me angry. What’s all this talk about fall?!?! I realize that summer is almost half over but I don’t want to hear anything about fall for at least another month and a half, okay? 

So here is a summer outfit. I loved that I could find a summer shirt in a mustard colour. In the past mustard was just trotted out for fall, but now you can find it any season and I couldn’t be happier. Paired with a turquoise statement necklace, bright floral orange skirt, pale blue bag, and cute block heeled sandals, and I was definitely ready for a BBQ. But there were none, so I went with a walk in the gorgeous Saskatoon river valley with friends instead. But if you know of a great BBQ, send me an invite! I’m always hungry. 

What’s your favourite outfit of summer? Let me know in the comments below.

Necklace: Aliexpress (Similar) // Shirt: Old Navy (Similar) // Belt: Thrifted (Similar) // Skirt: Old Navy (Similar) // Bag: eBay // Shoes: Old Navy (Similar)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.