Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - I Have A Palm Print Addiction

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!

So yes I just might have a palm print addiction – see here, and here. I have to admit that it is my favourite print of the summer, Maybe it’s because it reminds me of a nice place where I could drink cold drinks and have someone wait on me get some sleep. I’m a simple girl. My palm print tunic fits on the larger side, so I got a small. I had this skirt forever and it matched perfectly so I thought they’d be best friends. And lately I’ve been all about green and pink together so I grabbed my me new green bag. What’s your favourite trend of this summer? Let me know in the comments below.

Sunglasses: Amazon // Hair Extensions: eBay // Shirt: Old Navy (Similar) // Bag: eBay // Skirt: Old Navy (Similar) // Shoes: JustFab (Similar)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.