Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Shoulder Smolder

Hope everyone in Canada and the US enjoyed the long weekend! Unfortunately I was (and still am) very sick with strep. Luckily I’m ahead of things these days so I can bring you an outfit that was shot previously. I am not big on showing my shoulders because they are not body parts that I am proud of as my posture isn’t the best. But I do love a lot of the off-shoulder tops I’ve been seeing so I snatched this one up on eBay. It has two ties so you can make a bow on the front, but I wanted to show off my necklace instead, so I tucked the ties in. I kept my look crisp by adding a pair of white shorts and gold cut-out oxfords. Is this a look you would wear?

Necklace: Reitman’s // Top: eBay (Online Now) // Shorts: Walmart // Shoes: JustFab

striped off-shoulder top white shorts

pearl necklace striped off-shoulder top

gold oxfords

striped off-shoulder top white shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.