Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Capris and Trees

So this is what happens when I don’t do my hair – I become carefree and climb a tree to relax and be at one with nature. Or maybe I’m just trying not to fall out of a tree and regret my not-very-well-thought-out decision a wee bit. (Thanks for helping me down with the ladder, Tim.) Of course I’m trying to look good while I’m doing it in my pretty floral top and bright coral capris. I’m still thoroughly enjoying my comfy lace-up flats. You really can’t climb a tree in heels after all…

Necklaces: James Heart One Rustic Metal Creations Two Heart One: Smart Set // Blouse: Giant Tiger (In Stores Now) // Capris: Reitman’s // Shoes: Ardene (In Stores Now)

Catch all 1253

Floral Top Capris Pants

Catch all 1320

floral top capri pants

Catch all 1361

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.