Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Romping To The Tropics

When I saw this romper online I fell in love with it immediately. I love the tropical look of it and the fact that it has a pink and green pattern. I just adore that colour combination! Then I went online again to purchase it and it was sold out.  I guess others liked it a lot too. So I went to Old Navy and there was only one left in my size so I snapped it up. Together with some thrifted Guess shoes, I’m both comfy and stylish! Another plus – it’s easy to take off when I need to head to the washroom. Yay!!!

Romper: Old Navy (In Stores Now) // Necklace: eBay (Online now) // Bracelets: Smart Set // Shoes: Thrifted

tropical print romper jumpsuit

tropical print romper jumpsuit

tropical print romper jumpsuit

tropical print romper jumpsuit

tropical print romper jumpsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.