Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Funky Pants

So glad to be sharing my first OOTW (Outfit Of The Week) in over two years. YAY!! I did wear other things in that time, I just didn’t put them up on our blog. And you would’ve been pretty bored because I wore mostly sweatpants or pyjamas. #mommingishard 

I rarely get any time to myself these days so I was super thrilled to go for a walk by myself, well except for my husband taking pics of me while I do so – thanks Tim! While walking I envisioned myself somewhere tropical, by the water with an endless supply of piƱa coladas. A girl can dream right?

Hat: Walmart // Sunglasses: Joe Fresh (in store now) // Necklace: From Toledo, Spain // Tank: Giant Tiger // Blazer: Smart Set // Palazzo Pants: Suzy Shier // Sandals: Walmart

palazzo pants white blazer

woman with white hat

sunglasses palazzo pants

palazzo pants white blazer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.