Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 03, 2016

Friday's Faux Paw

Lipstick On Teeth

You most likely missed me a lot and have been stylishly lost for the past two years as a result. The good news is that I’m now back to let you know what not to do, so you can look your best.

This should be a no-brainer, but I feel that I must discuss it anyway. I love lipstick on a woman, but it should be on your lips – not your teeth. This is very easy to fix. After you put on your lipstick, take your finger and put it between your lips and pull it out. This removes the lipstick from the inside of your lips making it less likely to get on your teeth.

Otherwise if I see you with lipstick on your teeth you get this rating:

1-poop-star (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.