Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Hunt For Coral Blush

At one point in time I didn’t need blush as I always had such super rosy cheeks. Fast forward a few years and now my rosy cheeks are no more. So now I am a big lover of blush- especially coral blush due to my red hair and fair skin. Since Annabelle discontinued my favourite blush in the whole world, (but they were great about it) I have been on the hunt for the perfect coral blush. Nothing says summer to me like a gorgeous coral blush. I believe that coral looks great on just about everyone if you find the right shade for your skin colour. After a long dry spell, I have found not one but FOUR that I am madly in love with. So here they are in order from cheapest to most expensive:

blushes

Open BlushesFrom Top Left Clockwise: Milani – Luminous, Annabelle SkinTrue Blush, Bobby Brown Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks – Calypso Coral, and Blush Subtil – Coral Kiss

Annabelle SkinTrue Blush – Passionfruit $8.99

Very sad but since Target left Canada, I can no longer buy this gorgeous blush. As you can see I am really in need of more. 

Milani – Luminous (Not the baked one, but the discontinued one.) $9.99

Yes it is discontinued but I can still find it on eBay. It’s often mentioned as a great dupe for Nars’ Orgasm. I wouldn’t know that for sure as I have never tried any of Nars’ blushes. Sorry for its shoddy condition. I have used it a lot. 

Bobby Brown Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks – Calypso Coral $34.00

This is a wonderful option for those of us with drier, mature skin. It’s a cream blush so it won’t dry out your skin or settle into fine lines.

Blush Subtil – Coral Kiss $40.50

I have an older version of this blush because I forgot about it. I just tried it the other day and I love it! The great news is I picked it up at a thrift store (unused) for $2! I took it out of its compact so I could use it in m own personalized magnetic compact.

Here’s the swatches. From Left to Right: Milani – Luminous, Annabelle SkinTrue Blush, Bobby Brown Pot Rouge For Lips & Cheeks – Calypso Coral, and Blush Subtil – Coral KissBlush Swatches

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.