Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Tuesday’s OOTW – At The OK Coral

Yes the title of this post is a play on words. Why? Because I like a play on words. And it’s my blog. Well actually our blog, but Zeke doesn’t seem to mind my idiosyncrasies. If you’re a regular reader of our blog, you will know I love colourful outfits (see here, here, and here). Part of the reason is that I look washed out in black or white. Plus there’s just something cheery about a colourful outfit paired with a gorgeous summer day. While I was pregnant, I designed a custom necklace with Tim, James, my name and our birthstones at Rustic Metal Creations. Liz was super helpful with the design process making sure that I would love it and I do! I also got 10% off my first order by signing up for her emails AND free shipping within Canada. I hope I can coax her into doing a giveaway on our blog because her stuff is gorgeous.

Cardigan $2 Thrifted // Necklace $25 Rustic Metal Creations (I paid extra for brass hearts.) // Top $12 Reitmans (in stores now) // Capris $15 Reitmans (in stores now) // Shoes $25 Payless (in stores now)

IMG_1010

IMG_1044crop1

IMG_1054

IMG_1026

IMG_1018

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.