Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday's OOTW - Jump For Joy!

I’m deliriously happy that jumpsuits/rompers have come back in a very big way. One piece dressing on the run is awesome when you have a wee bundle of craziness (Love you James!) and very little time to pick out different pieces of clothing. And it’s fun to accessorize differently each time to get a whole bunch of different looks. I started out acquiring a purple one shouldered number to wear out on the town for the Yeggie Awards, and at the same time bought a great black one that I wore to a certain milestone birthday almost two years ago. Then while looking through my closet a few weeks ago, I thought, “Why not get a jumpsuit that I could wear during the daytime?” So I got someone to look after my sweet baby and moseyed over to Forever XXI and tried on at least seven jumpsuits. Finally I tried on one and I swear I heard a choir of angels singing. Actually it was just a hallucination from sleep deprivation. But needless to say I loved it, bought it, and rushed back home.

P.S. I’m LOVING my new CND Vinylux polish in Crimson Sash on my toes! See my review of this shade and one other on Thursday.

So, what say you? Would you try this trend?

Hat Army & Navy $15 (in stores now) // Sunglasses Call It Spring $5 (in stores now) // Necklaces Smart Set $5 each (in stores now) // Bracelets – Turquoise ones and smaller silver one gifts from my friend Angela and largest one from eBay $4 // Purse – made by my Mom a loooong time ago! (similar) // Jumpsuit Forever XXI $24 (in stores now) // Belt eBay $7 (similar) // Shoes WALMART $15 (similar)

IMG_2010

IMG_1929

IMG_1934

IMG_1922

IMG_1909

IMG_1975 (1)

Yep, there’s actual jumping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.