Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday's OOTW - Thriftastic!

I love saving money. So when I went to Value Village one day and saw this cute floral dress from H&M for $15, I knew I had to have it! It even has a sweet crinoline underneath which makes it great for some spinning. (Yes I never grew up!) Summer is going by so quickly and our weather here has been all over the map. It was a wee bit chilly so I paired my dress with a cardigan. A neutral cardigan is also a great idea for those who fear colour to tone down a bright outfit. I’m really enjoying my brand new orange wedges from a really great clearance sale at Call It Spring Shoes.

Cardigan $15 Costco (in stores now) // Necklace $25 Rustic Metal Creations // Dress $15 Thrifted // Bracelet $5 eBay (similar) // Purse $17 Call It Spring (in stores now) // Shoes $30 Call It Spring

IMG_1113

IMG_1132
IMG_1120
IMG_1139
IMG_1145

Let the record state that I did warn you about the spinning!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.