Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First New Post At Our New Website!

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome everyone to our new website designed by me (Joelle) and my husband! Although Zeke sat on my lap for a lot of it, he felt designing was beneath him. I think he couldn’t do it because he has no opposable thumbs. We’ll agree to disagree.

As I mentioned on my last post at http://clothesbutnotquite.blogspot.ca, this website still needs a bit of work such as a better banner, cute purse social media icons, and some other graphics which will be all designed by my husband (Isn’t it great having a graphic designer for a husband?). Despite all of that we decided to announce it now. Why you may ask? It’s okay you can ask us. It’s because we want to start posting at our new site so we don’t have to keep moving Blogger posts here once we complete them. Ain’t nobody got time for that! We sure don’t.

We hope you enjoy it here as much as we do at  www.clothesbutnotquite.com. Please give us some love for there are exciting things coming very soon.

Thanks for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.