Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Don't Buy These Terrible Three

I work hard for my money and I don’t like spending it on products that are terrible. To save you from shelling out your hard earned dollars on products that are awful, here are three products that are not worth your money.

Cover Girl Blast Flipstick

300

I bought the colour Stunner because it looked so beautiful with a coral shade on one end and a gold shade on the other end. First off the smell is horrible – like old lady perfume. When I applied it it went on with this gritty, cakey feel. As for being long-wearing, it lasted quite a long time but dried out my lips to the point that it took 2 days to get them back to normal. Awful product and a waste of money.

Garnier Fructis Melting Masque Strength & Repair

garnier

Tried this product on my hair and wished I never had. The smell and texture were both fine and when I washed it off my hair felt pretty good. The shock was when my hair was dry. It was a total static dry mess! Not only that it took several days and deep conditioning to get my hair back to looking good once again. Once again, awful product and a waste of money.

L’Occitane En Provence Shea Butter Hand Cream

loccitane_hand

At $30 for 150 ml I thought that this hand cream had better deliver. Upon applying it, it totally reeked an overpowering flowery smell. And this after the website says, “The minimal scent makes it suitable for men and women.” If they think that is “minimal scent” I’d hate to see what they think a strong scent is! On top of things instead of getting rid of my dry hands this cream irritated and burned my hands. A pathetic product not worth even a dollar.

Hope this helps you to save your money for all the wonderful products out there!

 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.