Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Where Am I?

The title of this post actually makes sense because I’m wearing my favourite camo vest. Camouflage makes one blend in so I know it’s hard to see me the the following photos. 😀 I love this vest so much because it has pockets, is lined with cozy fleece, and it fits just right. It’s not too bulky so you don’t look like The Michelin Man. Perfect for those chilly days. The best part is that I snagged it on a great sale that is still going strong. My pants are pretty old, but I’ve linked some similar ones. And I’m so happy I bought these boots. At first I thought I should take them back because I never wore them, but now I can’t quit wearing them. They are the perfect olive green, so comfy, and very affordable. 

I am totally in love with the camouflage trend this fall! What is your favourite fall trend? Let me know in the comments below.

Hat // Sunglassses // Vest // Sweater: Similar // Pants: Similar // Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.