Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 03, 2017

Friday's Faux Paw

I am very surprised that I need to write about today’s Faux Paw. I feel the urgent need to do so as I have a great sense of smell. What I wish to discuss is bad breath – especially from coffee or tobacco. We all have vices. I get it. I love a good cup of joe every morning while I peruse the Wall Street Journal. But I make sure when I’m done to get out a toothbrush and toothpaste and scrub my canines. When I drink coffee later on in the day, I brush my fangs again afterwards. If I’m chasing my brother James around the house and don’t have time, I chew some minty gum. Yeah, I’m a dog and I don’t tolerate dog breath – even from humans. Now for all you smokers out there, please do the same. You co-workers will like you better. And who knows, you just might finally get invited to social gatherings more often or get that promotion you’ve been wanting. If you continue on with your stinky breath, then this rating is for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.