Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Let's Taco Bout Stripes.

The following was my Cinco De Mayo outfit. You can see why I choose it as it is super colourful and it makes me want to party and eat lots of tacos. Stripes are a big trend this spring and summer, even rainbow ones, so I was super excited to find this skirt on Ebay for under $20. And it has pockets which is great for when you need to do a photo shoot and your nails look really bad. Unfortunately it is no longer on eBay but I found a similar one to buy if you’re interested. And I love my earrings. I got these turquoise ones from H&M for $1, but since then I have bought them in green and white. They are surprisingly light weight. I have the link where you can get your own in lots of different colours. 

Would you rock a rainbow striped skirt? Let me know in the comments below?

Earrings: H&M (Similar) // Blouse: Giant Tiger (Similar) // Skirt: eBay (Similar) // Shoes: Reitmans (Similar)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.