Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Shuffle Off To Buffalo

I know that buffalo plaid is everywhere right now but I couldn’t resist this darling coat from Old Navy. I mean c’mon, it was 60% off! I need to get interesting coats when I find them because it is freaking cold here in Canada. For eight months of the year I don’t want to quit looking stylish just because I have to wear a damn coat. *End Of Rant*

I thought it would be cool to mix some prints while I was at it, so I threw on this cute animal print hat. It looks like a combination of tiger and leopard print – a “tigpard” print, perhaps? The fuzzy mittens and the scarf were just to keep warm but they seem to be working out just fine in the overall scheme of things. Is it cold where you are? Let me know in the comments below.

Hat: Reitmans // Scarf: I have no clue! // Mittens: Reitmans // Shirt: Reitmans // Coat: Old Navy (In Stores Now) // Jeans: Thrifted // Boots Suzy Shier

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.