Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Tuesday's OOTW - Another Brick In The Wall

I love wearing white after Labour Day and during winter. It looks so crisp and is a great departure from the greys, navys, browns, and blacks that I can get stuck in once winter hits. I fell in love with this top because it’s so versatile, comfy, and on trend. I bought another blue and white pin-striped off-shoulder top around the same time and I’m still loving it. However, I found out right away that this style is not practical for a busy Mom as the top pops back onto the shoulders when you try and lift a thirty pound two year old. As for the jeans, white is not a good idea around a toddler either. Go figure. So after this shoot I changed into a T-shirt and jeans. This look will find its way to a date night soon though. I know, it’s fall and I’m wearing *gasp* sandals. They’re new to me and I couldn’t wait until next summer to showcase them on my blog. Pretend they are cute suede booties, m’kay?

Sunglasses: Joe Fresh (In Stores Now) // Earrings: Suzy Shier // Top: eBay (Online Now) // Purse: Army & Navy // Pants: Joe Fresh // Shoes: Thrifted

off shoulder top white jeans

sunglasses chandelier earrings

off shoulder top white jeans

off shoulder top white jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.