Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday's Faux Paw

originalSomething has been bothering me as of late and I’m probably going to get some negative feedback on it but, I still feel compelled to say it anyway. There has to be others out there who feel the same way. I am sooooooo tired of seeing the same outfit over and over and over again on many popular blogs. When did fashion start to be unoriginal, uncreative with just a bunch of people buying and wearing the same stuff? We are not sheeple! (Sheep + People = Sheeple) Just because everyone else is doing it doesn’t mean you have to get on board. I find the most interesting dressed people are creative and not following the rest of the herd. The most popular well-known blogs are loved because they too are thinking outside the box. I’m not just addressing bloggers here but also challenging others in their day-to-day dressing to be an original. So be inspired by others but put your own spin on it, otherwise I give this rating:

2-poop-star

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.