Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday's OOTW - Mixing Prints

My wonderful husband bought me an awesome birthday present – my first SLR camera! So of course I thought he should christen it by shooting my outfit of the week. So happy that it’s a super nice day and not too cold for some outdoor shots. However, if you’re looking for everyday outfit that you can use in your daily work, you can check out work uniforms for some choices of outfit.

Mixing prints is still going strong in the fashion world, so I teamed up two hot trends – plaid and polka dots. My new sweater totally scored big points with my two Boston terriers. I’m totally loving my new burgundy booties as burgundy is everywhere this winter and I can’t wear it next to my face because it washes me out. And just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you have to go with dark nails. I chose a nice bright orange/red hip-anema by Essie to warm things up. What prints do you like to mix?

Earrings Forever 21 $5 (in stores now) // Sweater Old Navy $22 // Shirt Old Navy$15 (similar) // Ring  H&M $5 (similar) // Purse Value Village $10 (similar) // Skirt Reitmans $20 (similar) // Booties Old Navy $34

IMG_0005
IMG_0022
IMG_0019
IMG_0012
IMG_0028

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.