Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Some Exciting News!

logo-en (1)I’m absolutely delighted to announce that our blog has made it into the top ten Canadian fashion blogs in the Made In Blog Awards for 2013! A HUGE thank-you to all of you who voted for us. We couldn’t have done it without you! Three blogs will be chosen out of the top ten to win some great prizes. Now we await the judging from the industry professionals…

Now for some more exciting news! I have drawn a winner for our Bubble Necklace And Jewelry Giveaway. The lucky winner is: Verena! Congratulations!! I will be emailing you soon to get your mailing address so I can send you your prizes. Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway.

I’m all fresh out of good news so I will be heading off now.

Enjoy your Wednesday. See you tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.