Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Solving The "I Have Nothing To Wear" Blues

If you're anything like me, Monday morning comes way too quickly after a weekend. Most of the time I pick my clothes out the night before a workday because I am not a morning person. Sometimes, though, I get sick of doing that or just feel plain uninspired. So what's a girl (or guy) to do in this case?

I may just have an answer to this dilemma. Choose a day off from work, grab yourself a beverage and some snacks (I like red wine with cheese and crackers). Then get some fast tunes playing and a Polaroid instant camera (if you only have a digital camera, that's okay; but then you'll also need a colour printer.)

Start putting together work outfits complete with jewelry, purse, and shoes. If you like an outfit a lot, put it on and get someone to take a photo of you in the outfit. Repeat. Feel free to write on each photo any details about the outfit you wish to remember and the date if you wish. Put the photos in a mini album or pin them on a bulletin board. These outfits will be your "go-to" outfits that you can reach for when you're uninspired--or too tired to pick something out. Now dressing for work will be easy.

Zeke is back on Friday with another Faux Paw he is tired of seeing.
Joelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.