Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday's Faux Paw

You bought a wool coat? It sure looks great on you. The reason I and everybody else knows that it's wool is because you didn't remove the tag stating that it's "100% Wool" from your sleeve. When purchased, many coats and suits (yes male humans this includes you) will have a tag stitched to the sleeve stating that it is made of wool or saying where it was made or by whom. It is your job after you buy it and bring it home to take scissors or seam rippers and remove the tag or you look rather silly. We don't really need to know that your coat is made of wool as long as you look good while wearing it. Don't make me jump up on you and remove the tag with my teeth because I feel like doing that everytime I see this faux paw. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.