Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - All You Need Is Love...

…and this cute sweatshirt of course! I honestly haven’t had so many compliments on this LOVE-ly sweatshirt since my green coatAnd it’s such a great price – under $25 and 50% off that until midnight tonight. Just sayin’…

Now for the rest of look. I love layering because it gets ultra chilly here in my neck of the woods really quickly. So I snuck a plaid shirt underneath said sweatshirt. So if I get too hot, off comes the sweatshirt and I still look somewhat pulled together. And I’m always about the hat. I got this cute buffalo print one many years ago before the whole buffalo print rage and for $5! I wasn’t sure how to style it so I thought I had given it away. I was overjoyed I didn’t! The plaid has the same red running through it as does the sweatshirt so it ties everything together. You don’t have to be too matchy-matchy these days which I am often guilty of. So let the prints mix I say! And for extra kicks 🙂 I threw on my camo shoes from Old Navy. I got them in the boy’s section because there are no rules. See? Adulting can be fun sometimes.

What do you find hard to style? Let’s chat about it in the comments below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.