Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday's OOTW - Not So Mellow Yellow

Just to let everyone know I will be adding links to the blog so you can easily shop my looks. Before each of the OOTW set of photos, I will mention where I purchase everything. The link to each item will be bolded text in blue.

Well our snow has returned. We have had three inches in the past few days. This is nothing out of the ordinary since we can get snow here up until the end of May. It is still frustrating when you want to do photo shoots. These photos were taken shortly after Christmas, so you can see a wee bit of our Christmas decorations. I’m pretty organized and like to do things way ahead of time. 

I was looking forward to finally styling this great yellow pencil skirt I found at Target back when they were in Canada. I still miss them. I thought it would be fun to add a plaid shirt and some funky pearls and a cute pair of velvet wine pumps. And of course my awesome Coach sunglasses because it was super bright outside and I didn’t feel like putting on eye make up. #reallife

Sunglasses: Coach // Necklace: I Heart Accessories (Similar) // Plaid Shirt: Old Navy (Similar) // Skirt: Target (Similar) // Shoes: Old Navy (Similar)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.